Thursday, April 10, 2008

Flint Particle Systems

Earlier days when I was learning 3ds Max, my favorite sfx creation was with Particle Systems. Later on I moved on to Flash development and did went back to 3ds Max.

But now I've a good news that I can create a similar particle sfx with Action Script! wow :) It all can be done by a open source called "Flint".

Flint is an open-source project to create a versatile particle system in Actionscript 3. The aim is to create a system that handles the common functionality for all particle systems, has methods for common particle behaviour, and lets developers extend it easily with their own custom behaviours without needing to touch the core code.

Flint is developed by Big Room ventures Ltd. and is released under the MIT open source licence.


isnt it sounds cool, wanna try your hand? go ahead!! "Spray" ur swf :)

No comments: